Ball Forging Machine
Hill Acme automatic ball forging machines are designed to meet the growing demand for steel balls used in mining to pulverize ores, cement, paint pigment and other solids in ball and SAG mills. Available in five sizes, each machine is fully automated, from stock feeding to discharging finished pieces.
Complete systems are available for turning out ½” to 6½” balls from bar stock. Balls of different contours can be made with only minor adjustments to die design. Ball rounders are also available to complement the Ball Forging Machine. They are designed to remove the balls' hemispheric flash and provide optimum concentricity for the finished product.
- Production of forged balls up to 6.5” diameter
- Capacity of up to 270 balls per minute
- Solid fabricated or cast base construction
- Positive drive control
- Bearing temperature control system
- Centralized automatic lubrication system
- Easy to use HMI
- PLC Control